- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 1
why can not add related products and all null
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #208934
by lechong1
why can not add related products and all null was created by lechong1
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : cann't add related products display null
After upgrade to hikashop2.5.0,I was scared by the only one column style of 2.5.0.
I doubt if I already installed successfully.I tried three times and it was the same.
Now I found on problem that I can not add related products when editing.I couldn't select beause all products displayed null,please see it in attachment.
Anything wrong?
Please help ,thank you very much.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : cann't add related products display null
After upgrade to hikashop2.5.0,I was scared by the only one column style of 2.5.0.
I doubt if I already installed successfully.I tried three times and it was the same.
Now I found on problem that I can not add related products when editing.I couldn't select beause all products displayed null,please see it in attachment.
Anything wrong?
Please help ,thank you very much.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by lechong1. Reason: solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 months ago #208941
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic why can not add related products and all null
Hello,
We already fixed that issue, so you'll just have to download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again.Now I found on problem that I can not add related products when editing.I couldn't select beause all products displayed null,please see it in attachment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lechong1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209034
by lechong1
Replied by lechong1 on topic why can not add related products and all null
ok, SOLVED.
thank you.
thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds