Skip to main content

Product name on two lines / product listing page

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #208961 by Vero
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest

Hi,

I want to have in product listing page product name on two lines.
Now I have:
Ylang Ylang etherische (essentiele) BIO olie

I want to have:
Ylang Ylang
etherische (essentiele) BIO olie

Can you help me?

Thanks, Vero
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Vero.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #208983 by nicolas
Hi,

A link to the page would help.
Such CSS where you would adapt width should help:
.hikashop_product_name{
display:block;
width: 100px }

Otherwise, adding return lines on the products name is not possible as it would display everywhere (emails, checkout, cart, etc).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum