- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
Centre Align Text
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #209016
by mohairbears
Centre Align Text was created by mohairbears
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi, I am having a problem aligning the text on a category menu showing text & img? please see screen dump I have tried all the obvious without success so I'm guessing this could be a template issue? do you have the code to put in to the CSS to over-ride the template css?
thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi, I am having a problem aligning the text on a category menu showing text & img? please see screen dump I have tried all the obvious without success so I'm guessing this could be a template issue? do you have the code to put in to the CSS to over-ride the template css?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209022
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Centre Align Text
Hi,
Please try that code:
Here is a tutorial for the layout customization
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
If the given css property doesn't work and you are not able to find the correct class to apply the css on, please provide the url of your website
Please try that code:
Code:
.hikashop_products .hikashop_product_name{
text-align: center !important;
}
Here is a tutorial for the layout customization
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
If the given css property doesn't work and you are not able to find the correct class to apply the css on, please provide the url of your website
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds