- Posts: 224
- Thank you received: 8
Sucategories not being displaied in breadcrumbs
11 years 2 months ago #209095
by oloccina
Sucategories not being displaied in breadcrumbs was created by oloccina
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
infinitemandala.com/shop/opere-arte/category
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I was expecting the breadcrumb to display
parent category > subcategory > product name
instead it displays
parent category > product name
I have set to no "simplified breadcrumbs" and I have disabled the cache for the breadcrumbs module on my site,
am I missing something else?
I have created a menu item pointing to the parent category, but not for the subcategories.
Thank you,
Nic
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I was expecting the breadcrumb to display
parent category > subcategory > product name
instead it displays
parent category > product name
I have set to no "simplified breadcrumbs" and I have disabled the cache for the breadcrumbs module on my site,
am I missing something else?
I have created a menu item pointing to the parent category, but not for the subcategories.
Thank you,
Nic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209107
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Sucategories not being displaied in breadcrumbs
Hi,
Would it be possible to have a screenshot of your HikaShop SEF configuration ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ig.html#features_sef
Regards,
Would it be possible to have a screenshot of your HikaShop SEF configuration ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ig.html#features_sef
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209152
by oloccina
Replied by oloccina on topic Sucategories not being displaied in breadcrumbs
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209173
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sucategories not being displaied in breadcrumbs
Hi,
Turning of the simplified breacrumbs option is the solution.
If that doesn't work, that's because you have canonical URLs in your products and that you have the "Force canonical URLs on listings" setting activated on your configuration. Turn that option off and it will work.
Turning of the simplified breacrumbs option is the solution.
If that doesn't work, that's because you have canonical URLs in your products and that you have the "Force canonical URLs on listings" setting activated on your configuration. Turn that option off and it will work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oloccina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209250
by oloccina
Replied by oloccina on topic Sucategories not being displaied in breadcrumbs
Thank you so much, everything works now!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds