- Posts: 125
- Thank you received: 1
Product Page URL
- Konstantin1996
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #209330
by Konstantin1996
Product Page URL was created by Konstantin1996
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hello,
I have an issue with the urls that are generated.
I have 6 menus ( Home, Mobiles, Tablets, Audio, Watches and gaming)
When i Add something it sometimes make the right URL but sometimes it make the url something like (audio/product/iPhone...) when it should be (mobiles/product/iPhone....) Is there a solution for this?
Regards,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hello,
I have an issue with the urls that are generated.
I have 6 menus ( Home, Mobiles, Tablets, Audio, Watches and gaming)
When i Add something it sometimes make the right URL but sometimes it make the url something like (audio/product/iPhone...) when it should be (mobiles/product/iPhone....) Is there a solution for this?
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209331
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product Page URL
Hi,
I think that you have an issue with the way you configured your menus.
You should restrict the "mobiles" menu to display only mobiles sub-categories if exists, and mobile products.
So please check the settings of your menus, and you can too play with the "Force canonical urls" option in Configuration > Features > SEF url options which allow to use only one unique url for a product.
I think that you have an issue with the way you configured your menus.
You should restrict the "mobiles" menu to display only mobiles sub-categories if exists, and mobile products.
So please check the settings of your menus, and you can too play with the "Force canonical urls" option in Configuration > Features > SEF url options which allow to use only one unique url for a product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds