Skip to main content

Removing products from below category listing

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 1 month ago #210571 by rcadmin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A

I have created a menu link to a Hikashop Categories listing. This works fine except it list all the products at the bottom of the page (by all I mean one as I only have one test product in). I am only wanting the product to be listed when the relevant category is clicked on.

I.e I have the following category structure:
Sports
--Rugby
--Basketball


In Rugby I have one product -> Sports Camp.

When I click on the link to take me to the category listing it shows "Sports" but lists 'Sport Camp" underneath. The "Sports Camp' should only appear once I've dripped down into rugby.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by rcadmin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #210617 by nicolas
Hi,

Go in the menu Display>Content menus and edit your menu item. There, you'll find two "sub elements filter" settings. The first one for the categories listing and the second one for the product listing.
These settings define if the listing should display all the elements directly linked to the current category (direct sub elements), or all the elements directly linked to the current category + their sub categories and the sub categories of their sub categories, etc (all sub elements).
So make sure that the "sub elements filter" setting of the products listing is set to "direct sub elements" and that will do what you want on your listing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rcadmin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum