problem product page tab
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #210786
by kaya
problem product page tab was created by kaya
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi dear
In my product page I'm using hikashop tabs and tabs not work correct. When click tab content area closed tab but I want closed tab only when click tab title. My code this is:
What is my problem?
thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi dear
In my product page I'm using hikashop tabs and tabs not work correct. When click tab content area closed tab but I want closed tab only when click tab title. My code this is:
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_bottom_part" class="hikashop_product_bottom_part show_tabular">
<div id="hikashop_tabs_div">
<ul class="hikashop_tabs_ul">
<li id="hikashop_show_tabular_description_li" class="hikashop_tabs_li ui-corner-top"><?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_DESCRIPTION');?></li>
<?php if($hide_specs == 0){ ?>
<li id="hikashop_show_tabular_specification_li" class="hikashop_tabs_li ui-corner-top"><?php echo JText::_('SPECIFICATIONS');?></li>
<?php }
if($status_vote == "comment" || $status_vote == "two" || $status_vote == "both" ){
?>
<li id="hikashop_show_tabular_comment_li" class="hikashop_tabs_li ui-corner-top"><?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_COMMENT');?></li>
<li id="hikashop_show_tabular_new_comment_li" class="hikashop_tabs_li ui-corner-top"><?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_NEW_COMMENT');?></li>
<?php } ?>
</ul>
<?php
if(!empty($this->element->extraData->bottomBegin))
echo implode("\r\n",$this->element->extraData->bottomBegin);
?>
<div class="hikashop_tabs_content" id="hikashop_show_tabular_description">
<div id="hikashop_product_description_main" class="hikashop_product_description_main">
<?php
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description));
?>
</div>
<span id="hikashop_product_url_main" class="hikashop_product_url_main">
<?php
if (!empty ($this->element->product_url)) {
echo JText :: sprintf('MANUFACTURER_URL', '<a href="' . $this->element->product_url . '" target="_blank">' . $this->element->product_url . '</a>');
}
?>
</span>
</div>
<?php if($hide_specs == 0){ ?>
<div class="hikashop_tabs_content" id="hikashop_show_tabular_specification">
<?php
$this->setLayout('show_block_dimensions');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
if(!empty($this->fields)){
$this->setLayout('show_block_custom_main');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
</div>
<?php }
if($status_vote == "comment" || $status_vote == "two" || $status_vote == "both" ){ ?>
<form action="<?php echo hikashop_currentURL() ?>" method="post" name="hikashop_comment_form" id="hikashop_comment_form">
<?php
if(!empty($this->element->extraData->bottomMiddle))
echo implode("\r\n",$this->element->extraData->bottomMiddle);
?>
<div class="hikashop_tabs_content" id="hikashop_show_tabular_comment">
<div id="hikashop_product_vote_listing" class="hikashop_product_vote_listing">
<?php
echo $layout_vote_listing;
?>
</div>
</div>
<div class="hikashop_tabs_content" id="hikashop_show_tabular_new_comment">
<div id="hikashop_product_vote_form" class="hikashop_product_vote_form">
<?php
echo $layout_vote_form;
?>
</div>
</div>
</form>
<?php } ?>
<input type="hidden" name="selected_tab" id="selected_tab" value="hikashop_show_tabular_description"/>
<?php
if(!empty($this->element->extraData->bottomEnd))
echo implode("\r\n",$this->element->extraData->bottomEnd);
?>
</div>
</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
if(typeof(hkjQuery) == "undefined") window.hkjQuery = window.jQuery;
window.hikashop.ready( function(){
var selectedTab = hkjQuery( "#selected_tab" ).val();
hkjQuery("#hikashop_tabs_div").children("div").css("display","none");
hkjQuery( "#"+selectedTab+"_li" ).addClass("hikashop_tabs_li_selected");
hkjQuery("#"+selectedTab).css("display","inherit");
hkjQuery( "#hikashop_tabs_div" ).children().children().click(function(){
var currentLi = hkjQuery(this).attr("id");
var currentDiv = currentLi.replace("_li","");
hkjQuery("#hikashop_tabs_div").children("div").css("display","none");
hkjQuery("#hikashop_tabs_div").children("form").children("div").css("display","none");
hkjQuery("#"+currentDiv).css("display","inherit");
hkjQuery( ".hikashop_tabs_li_selected" ).removeClass("hikashop_tabs_li_selected");
hkjQuery( "#"+currentLi ).addClass("hikashop_tabs_li_selected");
});
});
</script>
thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by kaya.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210789
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic problem product page tab
Hi,
Please provide a link to the page with the issue so that we can analyze the problem.
Please provide a link to the page with the issue so that we can analyze the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kaya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210862
by kaya
Replied by kaya on topic problem product page tab
Thank you dear nicolas
I send to you my link in a private message.
I send to you my link in a private message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210875
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic problem product page tab
Hi,
I don't see any problems with the tabs on your link.
When I arrive on it, I see this:
take.ms/CdHiN
Then, if I click on the other tab, I get this:
take.ms/wfFBA
So the tabs look normal to me.
I don't see any problems with the tabs on your link.
When I arrive on it, I see this:
take.ms/CdHiN
Then, if I click on the other tab, I get this:
take.ms/wfFBA
So the tabs look normal to me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 1 month ago #210964
by kaya
Replied by kaya on topic problem product page tab
Thank you dear nicolas
My tabs work but problem in tab content area if you click in tab content area closed tab and it's my problem.
My tabs work but problem in tab content area if you click in tab content area closed tab and it's my problem.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by kaya.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210977
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic problem product page tab
Hi,
Please edit the view "product / show_tabular" and replace the line
By
It should fix your issue.
Regards,
Please edit the view "product / show_tabular" and replace the line
Code:
hkjQuery( "#hikashop_tabs_div" ).children().children().click(function(){
Code:
hkjQuery("#hikashop_tabs_div .hikashop_tabs_ul li").click(function(){
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kaya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211001
by kaya
Replied by kaya on topic problem product page tab
Hi dear Jerome
Thank you it's work now.
Thank you it's work now.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by kaya.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds