- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
No viewing of the shipping adres!
11 years 1 month ago #211077
by Webteur
No viewing of the shipping adres! was created by Webteur
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
I would like not show the column asking if the shipping address to another address (yellow) than the billing address.
And then want to display the left column of the billing and customer data across the full width.
Is this possible and how do I do it?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
I would like not show the column asking if the shipping address to another address (yellow) than the billing address.
And then want to display the left column of the billing and customer data across the full width.
Is this possible and how do I do it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211078
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No viewing of the shipping adres!
Hi,
That can be done with some simple CSS you can add on your website:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
That can be done with some simple CSS you can add on your website:
Code:
.hikashop_checkout_address_right_part{display: none;}
.hikashop_checkout_address_left_part{width: 100% !important;}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Webteur
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds