- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 2
Category not appearing when creating new product
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211404
by rcadmin
Category not appearing when creating new product was created by rcadmin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
I have just created the Hockey category but when I try and create a new product, the Hockey category does not appear.
From the image you will see that it appears in the left but not on the right (under sports) where it should be. When I create a new product all I can see is Rugby and Basketball.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
I have just created the Hockey category but when I try and create a new product, the Hockey category does not appear.
From the image you will see that it appears in the left but not on the right (under sports) where it should be. When I create a new product all I can see is Rugby and Basketball.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by rcadmin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211406
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Category not appearing when creating new product
Hi,
Are you sure that the category "Hockey" is a "category" and not a "brand" ?
Please note that HikaShop 2.5.2 does not exist (yet ?) ; but you can see to re-download HikaShop 2.5.0 in order to get the latest patches.
Regards,
Are you sure that the category "Hockey" is a "category" and not a "brand" ?
Please note that HikaShop 2.5.2 does not exist (yet ?) ; but you can see to re-download HikaShop 2.5.0 in order to get the latest patches.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211439
by rcadmin
Replied by rcadmin on topic Category not appearing when creating new product
Oops a I might a typo and then remembered the version incorrectly after that. Yes I have 2.5.0
Not sure what I've change but I am seeing it now... maybe it was a caching issue.
Not sure what I've change but I am seeing it now... maybe it was a caching issue.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by rcadmin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211441
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Category not appearing when creating new product
Hi,
Maybe yes.
I'll keep the "bug report" ticket open ; in case where we are able to reproduce it.
Regards,
Maybe yes.
I'll keep the "bug report" ticket open ; in case where we are able to reproduce it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds