- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 4
Accidentially moved out a product category
11 years 1 month ago #211611
by mike
Accidentially moved out a product category was created by mike
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.44
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 44.0.2403.155 (Offizieller Build) m (32-Bit)
Hello there
I accidentially managed to move out a product category (Nach Kaliber) out of the product category. It was really simple: I just removed the "Parent Category" in the Category Detail Screen.
Now I cannot move it back to the product category as sub-category.
May I ask for help. Everything I do make it worse!
Best regards
Mike
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.44
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 44.0.2403.155 (Offizieller Build) m (32-Bit)
Hello there
I accidentially managed to move out a product category (Nach Kaliber) out of the product category. It was really simple: I just removed the "Parent Category" in the Category Detail Screen.
Now I cannot move it back to the product category as sub-category.
May I ask for help. Everything I do make it worse!
Best regards
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211623
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Accidentially moved out a product category
Hi,
This should solve your case, too: www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...racine-category.html
This should solve your case, too: www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...racine-category.html
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji, mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #211768
by mike
Replied by mike on topic Accidentially moved out a product category
Thank you very much lousyfool since this has solved my problem! I was searching in the forum but i was unable to find the correct search keywords to describe my problem!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by mike.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds