- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
Hide "all" option in pagination display count
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #211659
by FilipHradil
Hide "all" option in pagination display count was created by FilipHradil
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
Hi,
sorry for this stupid question. I can't find out at all.
In what file can I remove option DISPLAY # all in pagination?
Thank you in advance
Filip
Hi,
sorry for this stupid question. I can't find out at all.
In what file can I remove option DISPLAY # all in pagination?
Thank you in advance
Filip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211676
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hide "all" option in pagination display count
Hi,
You can add such CSS code on your website in order to hide that:
.list-footer{ display: none; }
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
You can add such CSS code on your website in order to hide that:
.list-footer{ display: none; }
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 1 month ago #211689
by FilipHradil
Replied by FilipHradil on topic Hide "all" option in pagination display count
Hello,
thank you for your reply.
I probably didn't ask right.
I need to hide online ALL option. Becasue I have a lot of models and when user choose show all it take a long time
.
Thank youu
thank you for your reply.
I probably didn't ask right.
I need to hide online ALL option. Becasue I have a lot of models and when user choose show all it take a long time
Thank youu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211711
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Hide "all" option in pagination display count
Hi,
Here is another thread about this: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...l-option.html#210847
Here is another thread about this: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...l-option.html#210847
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 1 month ago #211729
by FilipHradil
Replied by FilipHradil on topic Hide "all" option in pagination display count
Hi, thank you. That'S exacly it
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds