- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
Strange layout productpage in administrator
- joostbloom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #211695
by joostbloom
Strange layout productpage in administrator was created by joostbloom
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
Hello,
When opening a product in the back-end/administrator I have a strange layout. See the attachment. Any idea how I can get the correct display/layout?
regards,
Joost
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
Hello,
When opening a product in the back-end/administrator I have a strange layout. See the attachment. Any idea how I can get the correct display/layout?
regards,
Joost
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211701
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange layout productpage in administrator
Hi,
That looks like a CSS issue. It's strange as we don't have the problem on our end and no one else.
Could you provide a backend access along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we could look at that on your website and analyse the CSS there ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
That looks like a CSS issue. It's strange as we don't have the problem on our end and no one else.
Could you provide a backend access along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we could look at that on your website and analyse the CSS there ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211784
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange layout productpage in administrator
Hi,
I'm not getting the issue on your website:
take.ms/plAZ0
Which browser did you use ?
If you try with another browser, do you have the problem ?
Or is that only for some products ?
I'm not getting the issue on your website:
take.ms/plAZ0
Which browser did you use ?
If you try with another browser, do you have the problem ?
Or is that only for some products ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joostbloom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 month ago #211917
by joostbloom
Replied by joostbloom on topic Strange layout productpage in administrator
Hi,
It is very strange! Whatever product I choose I always get the product like in the attachment. If I change the url it is also showing this product. I have checked on different browsers, different pc's, different internet-connections. The problem is always there. I have cleaned up the cache of the browsers, of the pc and of the CMS. I have no idea how this happens...
regards,
Joost
It is very strange! Whatever product I choose I always get the product like in the attachment. If I change the url it is also showing this product. I have checked on different browsers, different pc's, different internet-connections. The problem is always there. I have cleaned up the cache of the browsers, of the pc and of the CMS. I have no idea how this happens...
regards,
Joost
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211930
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange layout productpage in administrator
Hi,
Maybe you should try with the user account you provided ?
I don't see why but that's the last thing I can think of.
Maybe you should try with the user account you provided ?
I don't see why but that's the last thing I can think of.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds