- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 2
Customising Cart Module
11 years 1 month ago #211875
by rcadmin
Customising Cart Module was created by rcadmin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
I am wanting to remove the custom fields from appearing in the cart module. If I use css as discussed in other posts I then loose them in the checkout which I don't want. I thought I could do it by customising the views but I can't work out which one it is.
I am wanting to remove the custom fields from appearing in the cart module. If I use css as discussed in other posts I then loose them in the checkout which I don't want. I thought I could do it by customising the views but I can't work out which one it is.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211878
by rcadmin
Replied by rcadmin on topic Customising Cart Module
I added a module class suffix to the cart to use it with hikashop_cart_product_custom_item_fields but only the first item was removed.
I looked at the generated code and noticed what looked like a problem:
Look the the following:
There appears to be nested P tages that seem wrong to me.
I looked at the generated code and noticed what looked like a problem:
Code:
<td class="hikashop_cart_module_product_name_value hikashop_cart_value"><a href="/community/shop/product/2-hockey-event" > Hockey Event </a>
<p class="hikashop_cart_product_custom_item_fields">
<p class="hikashop_cart_item_surname_itm">
<label for="surname_itm">Surname</label>
: Smith</p>
<p class="hikashop_cart_item_firstname_item">
<label for="firstname_item">First name</label>
: Fred</p>
<p class="hikashop_cart_item_class_itm">
<label for="class_itm">Form Class</label>
: 2334</p>
</p></td>
Look the the following:
Code:
<p class="hikashop_cart_product_custom_item_fields">
<p class="hikashop_cart_item_surnam ...
There appears to be nested P tages that seem wrong to me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211910
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Customising Cart Module
Hi,
Yes ; there is nested P but there is one single parent : "hikashop_cart_product_custom_item_fields".
You can take a look into the view "product / cart" (which is the view which generate the module content) ; you will see that code
$html is the variable which contain the content of the item custom field for the item. If you remove/comment these 3 lines, the item custom won't be displayed anymore in the page.
Regards,
Yes ; there is nested P but there is one single parent : "hikashop_cart_product_custom_item_fields".
You can take a look into the view "product / cart" (which is the view which generate the module content) ; you will see that code
Code:
if(!empty($html)){
echo '<p class="hikashop_cart_product_custom_item_fields">'.$html.'</p>';
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211980
by rcadmin
Replied by rcadmin on topic Customising Cart Module
Many thanks
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by rcadmin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds