Description Disappearing
11 years 1 month ago #212067
by SolarMade
Description Disappearing was created by SolarMade
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.solarmade.com/store/product/junior-solar-sprint-kit
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hello,
I have an interesting problem which recently started on all my product pages. I was trying to copy a description from a product page, to use on another document, and noticed once I click on the text in description section the description disappears.
Is there a setting I need to change or something I need to do so that the description wouldn't disappear if a customer clicks on it?
Thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hello,
I have an interesting problem which recently started on all my product pages. I was trying to copy a description from a product page, to use on another document, and noticed once I click on the text in description section the description disappears.
Is there a setting I need to change or something I need to do so that the description wouldn't disappear if a customer clicks on it?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212068
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Description Disappearing
Hi,
Please see that thread for the fix.
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...page-tab.html#210977
Regards,
Please see that thread for the fix.
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...page-tab.html#210977
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212176
by SolarMade
Replied by SolarMade on topic Description Disappearing
That worked!
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds