Product Ordering
- natselection
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #212073
by natselection
Product Ordering was created by natselection
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
I've tried searching for an answer to this question but when the topic has 'order' in it, there are tons of shopping order questions/answers
So question is how can I place products in a specific order? Looking at the product list in the backend the Order column has all gray X icons.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
I've tried searching for an answer to this question but when the topic has 'order' in it, there are tons of shopping order questions/answers
So question is how can I place products in a specific order? Looking at the product list in the backend the Order column has all gray X icons.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212075
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Product Ordering
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- natselection
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 1 month ago #212076
by natselection
Replied by natselection on topic Product Ordering
Thanks for pointing that out. That was easy enough. Good grief I'm my own worst enemy sometimes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds