- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Change destination "Add to cart"
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212507
by Memory
Change destination "Add to cart" was created by Memory
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.3 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41-0+deb7u1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : -
Hello,
I want to change the destination of the "Add to cart" button.
I know how to unable the button but I won't to keep the button (with a different title, no problem) but A DIFFERENT DESTINATION.
For the moment people will not be able to buy something, just inform about the products, and by clicking oh the picture of the product I want that they will be forwarded to the product information and not to the check out..
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.3 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41-0+deb7u1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : -
Hello,
I want to change the destination of the "Add to cart" button.
I know how to unable the button but I won't to keep the button (with a different title, no problem) but A DIFFERENT DESTINATION.
For the moment people will not be able to buy something, just inform about the products, and by clicking oh the picture of the product I want that they will be forwarded to the product information and not to the check out..
Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by nicolas. Reason: no admin access in forum posts...for your own good.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212517
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change destination "Add to cart"
Hi,
Then, you should remove the add to cart button.
Instead, edit the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views and add such code near the end where it suits you:
Then, you should remove the add to cart button.
Instead, edit the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views and add such code near the end where it suits you:
Code:
<input type="button" onlick="window.location='<?php echo $link; ?>';return false;" value="my button text" />
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212626
by Memory
Replied by Memory on topic Change destination "Add to cart"
Hello,
I added the code. OK
But now I have a new button, but I want to change the destination of the "button" which appears when you do a mous-over the product.
(see attachment)
Thanks
I added the code. OK
But now I have a new button, but I want to change the destination of the "button" which appears when you do a mous-over the product.
(see attachment)
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212633
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change destination "Add to cart"
Hi,
There is no such button by default in HikaShop. please contact your template provider for help with this one as this is something coming from their customization of the listing page and thus we don't know how to change it.
There is no such button by default in HikaShop. please contact your template provider for help with this one as this is something coming from their customization of the listing page and thus we don't know how to change it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds