- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
Images not showing after move
- ZeroGravityWeb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #212565
by ZeroGravityWeb
Images not showing after move was created by ZeroGravityWeb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.28
So all files (images and documents) would be in the same place we changed the upload folder to "media/com_hikashop/upload/" and copied all the images to that folder. We deleted the thumbnails folder so all the thumbnails would recreate.
Now no images are showing in the front or back end. I have used firebug to view the path of the image the browser is pointing too. I looked at the path using filezilla and the images are there.
I tried deleting the images from a product and adding them again but this didn't help. Is there somethings I haven't done.
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.28
So all files (images and documents) would be in the same place we changed the upload folder to "media/com_hikashop/upload/" and copied all the images to that folder. We deleted the thumbnails folder so all the thumbnails would recreate.
Now no images are showing in the front or back end. I have used firebug to view the path of the image the browser is pointing too. I looked at the path using filezilla and the images are there.
I tried deleting the images from a product and adding them again but this didn't help. Is there somethings I haven't done.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212603
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Images not showing after move
Hi,
You have to be sure that your images are right in the targeting folder ; and also that the files are available for your server (right to read/write) for the web user.
Because if HikaShop can't find the image, it can't create the thumbnail.. And for the moment neither HikaShop or your server can find the product image, like :
astek.website/media/com_hikashop/upload/...ittch_large-rear.jpg
Regards,
You have to be sure that your images are right in the targeting folder ; and also that the files are available for your server (right to read/write) for the web user.
Because if HikaShop can't find the image, it can't create the thumbnail.. And for the moment neither HikaShop or your server can find the product image, like :
astek.website/media/com_hikashop/upload/...ittch_large-rear.jpg
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ZeroGravityWeb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 1 month ago #212665
by ZeroGravityWeb
Replied by ZeroGravityWeb on topic Images not showing after move
I must be missing something because the images are all there and the thumbnails ARE being created. There is a disconnect somewhere that is not showing the images. All the folders are 755 and the files are 644. The image in the link you shared is actually in that folder. What's the best way to share a screenshot from FileZilla showing the structure so you can see if I am missing something.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212667
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Images not showing after move
Hi,
I can't tell you and I don't think that is related to HikaShop.
The link I gave you is the URL of the image ; but it return a 404 page.
So, maybe you have some rewriting rules for your website which does not filter that path ; maybe something else.
But the issue right here is really simple : we want to display a JPG file which is in the server.
We have the URL and it should be just a deal between your web-server and the file.
HikaShop is not in the loop for that.
Regards,
I can't tell you and I don't think that is related to HikaShop.
The link I gave you is the URL of the image ; but it return a 404 page.
So, maybe you have some rewriting rules for your website which does not filter that path ; maybe something else.
But the issue right here is really simple : we want to display a JPG file which is in the server.
We have the URL and it should be just a deal between your web-server and the file.
HikaShop is not in the loop for that.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds