- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
Change product layout
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #212812
by trogladyte
Change product layout was created by trogladyte
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.digitalguarddawg.com/suzuki-t
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I want to move the dropdown box to below its label. My PHP skills are pretty basic, so, despite pouring through various files, I cannot identify where this table exists in the code. Al I need is a line break or a new cell below this one to insert the dropdown into.
Can someone point me to the right file and place to edit so I can create an override? Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I want to move the dropdown box to below its label. My PHP skills are pretty basic, so, despite pouring through various files, I cannot identify where this table exists in the code. Al I need is a line break or a new cell below this one to insert the dropdown into.
Can someone point me to the right file and place to edit so I can create an override? Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212813
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change product layout
Hi,
That documentation page will help you to identify the different views which composed a product page :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Regards,
That documentation page will help you to identify the different views which composed a product page :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212857
by trogladyte
Replied by trogladyte on topic Change product layout
I assume you mean the diagram under Product page customization. Unfortunately, though it appears to be helpful it was not. I couldn't find what needed editing though I believe I was in the right file - product_show_block_characteristic.php. I did try putting a <br /> in at line 83 but that did nothing except make a blank white screen appear on saving the file which I cannot get rid of. (URL is
www.digitalguarddawg.com/administrator/i...m_hikashop&ctrl=view
)
So, again, please be specific. What file and what line? Thank you.
So, again, please be specific. What file and what line? Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by trogladyte.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212880
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change product layout
Hi,
No, Jerome was talking about the CSS. You don't need to change any PHP or HTML in any view for that.
Just simple CSS will allow to achieve that:
You can add it in the frontend CSS of HikaShop, as explained in the documentation link Jerome provided.
No, Jerome was talking about the CSS. You don't need to change any PHP or HTML in any view for that.
Just simple CSS will allow to achieve that:
Code:
table.hikashop_product_characteristics_table td {
display: block;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 1 month ago #212909
by trogladyte
Replied by trogladyte on topic Change product layout
My apologies. From reading that page I thought it was a PHP alteration. Thank you for the clear explanation - worked perfectly!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds