Skip to main content

Music download authentication

More
11 years 1 month ago #212836 by LukeDouglas
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0

If I wanted to setup a music download capability for a client, I would have to use the File upload link to upload the song. When someone purchases the song and the payment is confirmed, I assume they are returned to a page where they can download the song.

So a couple of questions. First, is there some type of internal authentication code so that only the logged in user who purchased the song can download it? Second, is there a time-frame or a set # of download's that is set for the purchased song?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #212842 by lousyfool
Hi,

You're not a newbie to HikaShop. Aren't you somewhat familiar with the shop configuration? And/or, if not self-explanatory, the documentation? Here is a good start: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...nfig.html#main_files

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #212868 by LukeDouglas
You're right, I'm not a newbie to HikaShop but I am a newbie to configuring for media download type products or files of any type for that matter. Thanks for pointing me to the correct area for configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum