Skip to main content

Variant Parts List error!

More
11 years 1 month ago #213132 by Kurt
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.50
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 40.0.3

Hello,

When I enter the weight under variant Parts List.
The weight is not displayed after reopening the variant parts list.
See photo!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #213144 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Variant Parts List error!
Hi,

That issue has already been reported last month and we made a little patch for that.
You can re-download HikaShop 2.5.0 or you can apply the patch manually thanks to that forum post :
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...wnt-save.html#205642

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #213204 by Kurt
Replied by Kurt on topic Variant Parts List error!
Hi,

1. I have HikaShop reinstalled.
2. it is not displayed.

Here is my file is what you want to change.
The change is included


<?php }

if(hikashop_acl('product/edit/weight')) { ?>
<dt class="hikashop_product_weight"><label for="data_variant__product_weight_unit"><?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_WEIGHT'); ?></label></dt>
<dd class="hikashop_product_weight">
<input type="text" id="data_variant__product_weight_unit" name="data[variant][product_weight]" value="<?php echo $this->escape(@$this->product->product_weight); ?>"/>
<?php echo $this->weight->display('data[variant][product_weight_unit]', @$this->product->product_weight_unit, '', 'style="width:70px;"'); ?>
</dd>
<?php
}

Best regards Kurt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #213221 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Variant Parts List error!
Hi,

Please provide a link to the product in the backend and a backend access so that we can check on the issue as we don't have it on our end.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #213330 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Variant Parts List error!
I've just tested that on your website and I'm able to change the weight of the variants without any issue.
(normal since the update added the patch) So the problem is already solved as far as I can see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #213518 by Kurt
Replied by Kurt on topic Variant Parts List error!
Hi
It does not work?
Whenever I call again after saving the variant, the weight is gone.
Now the menus are no longer available

See pictures

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #213520 by Kurt
Replied by Kurt on topic Variant Parts List error!
I was surprised that some weights were displayed.
That's why I tested further.
If I delete the browser's cache after entering the weight, the weight is displayed. I have tested it with Firefox and Google browser both equally.
This of course is not a condition.
Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #213540 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Variant Parts List error!
Hi,

Strange, I am now able to reproduce it on your website, while it worked fine before. It seems to be a browser cache issue.
I've added the line:
<?php hikashop_nocache(); ?>
at the beginning of the file "variant" via the menu Display>Views and it seems to do the job (you need to clear the cache once before trying again).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #213572 by Kurt
Replied by Kurt on topic Variant Parts List error!
Hi,
it works now.
For the future, it would be nice if the weight is displayed in the overview variants.

Variants | Price | quantity | weight | Published | Standard

Best regards Kurt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #213579 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Variant Parts List error!
Hi,

Why the weight, and not the width, or the length, or the height ? or the meta data, or custom fields, or other fields of variants ?
I understand that it is useful for you, but we're limited in space for the variants listing and not everyone want that field there and most people don't care about the weight of variants as they have the same weight.
That's why it's not there. If you need it, the best will be to customize the view files displaying the listing of variants and add it yourself. A developer should be able to do that for cheap as a small custom job if you're not a developer yourself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213677 by Kurt
Replied by Kurt on topic Variant Parts List error!
It was only a suggestion because then in the overview I can see everything is entered correctly.

Now that the weight function.
I have the problem at checkout, it comes the error message 403
Also, the display of the shipping costs is faulty?
Shipping fees not always in the shopping cart reported.
Therefore I use the weight in the variants
I've checked everything.
Display is switched on in the settings.
Weight is indicated in the variants.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213695 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Variant Parts List error!
Hi,

Can you please open a new thread for this issue ?
This is a totally different point than the current subject of that topic.
In that new thread, please provide details of the error and if possible, some example to reproduce it (which product, etc).
Regarding the fact that you got a "403" error message, it will be useful to get the details about that "forbidden" return code ; it is possible that the message is not generated by HikaShop (we have very few 403 in HikaShop and they are almost in the backend).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum