- Posts: 251
- Thank you received: 2
Can't save category order
11 years 1 month ago #213450
by Nello
Can't save category order was created by Nello
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
I tried to set my category order (adding new category or dragging existing categories), but saving the product, the categories still have the last order i saved. As in the picture, I add two new categories, and then I would move "kartell" category at the end of the list, but nothing. It keeps the third position.
I also noted that the categories tree is not correctly updated if I add new categories and i save a new order.
What could be the problem?
Thank you so much.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
I tried to set my category order (adding new category or dragging existing categories), but saving the product, the categories still have the last order i saved. As in the picture, I add two new categories, and then I would move "kartell" category at the end of the list, but nothing. It keeps the third position.
I also noted that the categories tree is not correctly updated if I add new categories and i save a new order.
What could be the problem?
Thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 weeks ago #213454
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't save category order
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We've added a patch for that.
Go in the menu My account>My subscriptions and download the install package and install it again on your website. That will add the patch for drag'n'drop ordering.
Thank you for your feedback. We've added a patch for that.
Go in the menu My account>My subscriptions and download the install package and install it again on your website. That will add the patch for drag'n'drop ordering.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds