- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 1
Customer Specific prices
11 years 3 weeks ago #214167
by Bernhard7
Customer Specific prices was created by Bernhard7
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 45.0.2454.85 m
Hello HikaShop Team,
I built a shop with various products and various product prices per product.
With some customers of my shop I have arranged individual prices. Can I define individual prices which depend on the customer or a customer group?
A generic discount or coupon does not fit to my needs because they are not customer specific.
thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Bernhard
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 45.0.2454.85 m
Hello HikaShop Team,
I built a shop with various products and various product prices per product.
With some customers of my shop I have arranged individual prices. Can I define individual prices which depend on the customer or a customer group?
A generic discount or coupon does not fit to my needs because they are not customer specific.
thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Bernhard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #214177
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer Specific prices
Hi,
With the Business edition of HikaShop, you have an "ACL" column on the prices listing of each product so that you can restrict each price of the product to different user groups.
So that's exactly what you're looking for.
With the Business edition of HikaShop, you have an "ACL" column on the prices listing of each product so that you can restrict each price of the product to different user groups.
So that's exactly what you're looking for.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds