Display multiple pictures in products
11 years 3 weeks ago #214280
by Henrik
Thanks
Henrik Ris
Display multiple pictures in products was created by Henrik
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.engensgarnshop.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1506091820
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 42.0.2311.90.m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : pictures i products
Hello
I will like to have a my products display like in this link, with alle the options show as small pictures under the main picture, and It succeeds for me to do it for this one product, but now I just can not get it to work in all the other products. I'm sure it's just a small thing to be corrected but I just can not find it
Like i want i to be in this link:
engensgarnshop.dk/index.php/produkter/ga...rn/easy-care-classic
Thanks
Henrik
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1506091820
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 42.0.2311.90.m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : pictures i products
Hello
I will like to have a my products display like in this link, with alle the options show as small pictures under the main picture, and It succeeds for me to do it for this one product, but now I just can not get it to work in all the other products. I'm sure it's just a small thing to be corrected but I just can not find it
Like i want i to be in this link:
engensgarnshop.dk/index.php/produkter/ga...rn/easy-care-classic
Thanks
Henrik
Thanks
Henrik Ris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214294
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display multiple pictures in products
Hi,
I don't understand what you're asking for and I don't know what you can't reproduce.
Please explain your issue.
Regards,
I don't understand what you're asking for and I don't know what you can't reproduce.
Please explain your issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214353
by Henrik
Thanks
Henrik Ris
Replied by Henrik on topic Display multiple pictures in products
Sorry.. nor is it well explained 
I have attached two images that may explain it better.
I would like there to be a display of small pictures in the product.
I 've got it made in one product , but do not know what I've done inside the administrator to create it, and I want all of my products to be displayed in this way
Thanks
Henrik
I have attached two images that may explain it better.
I would like there to be a display of small pictures in the product.
I 've got it made in one product , but do not know what I've done inside the administrator to create it, and I want all of my products to be displayed in this way
Thanks
Henrik
Thanks
Henrik Ris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214362
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display multiple pictures in products
Hi,
Edit your main product and simply add all the images of the product in the "images" section of the product and that will do it.
Edit your main product and simply add all the images of the product in the "images" section of the product and that will do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214480
by Henrik
Thanks
Henrik Ris
Replied by Henrik on topic Display multiple pictures in products
Okay.
But look at the pictures i have attache form the admin.
image one of the admin product page made this way it shows all the images in the page (like i want it to be)
Here are the link to the product
engensgarnshop.dk/index.php/produkter/ga...rn/easy-care-classic
image two of the admin product page don show the images on the page?
i cant se what i am missing..
Linjk to page
engensgarnshop.dk/index.php/produkter/ga...effektgarn/easy-care
Henrik
But look at the pictures i have attache form the admin.
image one of the admin product page made this way it shows all the images in the page (like i want it to be)
Here are the link to the product
engensgarnshop.dk/index.php/produkter/ga...rn/easy-care-classic
image two of the admin product page don show the images on the page?
i cant se what i am missing..
Linjk to page
engensgarnshop.dk/index.php/produkter/ga...effektgarn/easy-care
Henrik
Thanks
Henrik Ris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214483
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display multiple pictures in products
Hi,
This means that the default variant that you configured for your product has at least one image configured. Because of that, the image of the default variant replaces the images of the main product on the product page.
So go in the Variants tab, and edit your variants to fix that.
This means that the default variant that you configured for your product has at least one image configured. Because of that, the image of the default variant replaces the images of the main product on the product page.
So go in the Variants tab, and edit your variants to fix that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214554
by Henrik
Thanks
Henrik Ris
Replied by Henrik on topic Display multiple pictures in products
Hi
Sorry, i am lost ..
When i am in the variants tab? what do i do to edit that?
Sorry, i am lost ..
When i am in the variants tab? what do i do to edit that?
Thanks
Henrik Ris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214571
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display multiple pictures in products
Hi,
Hover on the image of the variant and you'll see a small delete icon on the top right corner of the image. Click on it, save the variant, and that's it.
Hover on the image of the variant and you'll see a small delete icon on the top right corner of the image. Click on it, save the variant, and that's it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Henrik
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214685
by Henrik
Thanks
Henrik Ris
Replied by Henrik on topic Display multiple pictures in products
Thanks...
Now i get it... :woohoo:
Regards
Henrik
Now i get it... :woohoo:
Regards
Henrik
Thanks
Henrik Ris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds