- Posts: 208
- Thank you received: 10
I want to remove +/- on SOME product listing
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #214325
by simmiepam
I want to remove +/- on SOME product listing was created by simmiepam
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
So what I wanna do is this:
On some of my products...I have a characteristic set up for customers to choose the number of something because there's a special price for 3, 4, etc....not just a multiplication of the base price.
So I need to remove the + / - that is before the the ADD TO CART button for some products so my customers won't be confused on choosing the characteristic AND the quantity. It has happened.
Anyway, I found this on the product configuration page where it can be on a product by product basis
My question is if I choose the option for "On per product basis"...where IN the individual product set up do I tell it to either use it or not.
Because when I select that option, it takes it away on all products and I don't want it off all the products, just on a few.
Pam
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
So what I wanna do is this:
On some of my products...I have a characteristic set up for customers to choose the number of something because there's a special price for 3, 4, etc....not just a multiplication of the base price.
So I need to remove the + / - that is before the the ADD TO CART button for some products so my customers won't be confused on choosing the characteristic AND the quantity. It has happened.
Anyway, I found this on the product configuration page where it can be on a product by product basis
My question is if I choose the option for "On per product basis"...where IN the individual product set up do I tell it to either use it or not.
Because when I select that option, it takes it away on all products and I don't want it off all the products, just on a few.
Pam
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by simmiepam.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 weeks ago #214341
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic I want to remove +/- on SOME product listing
Hello Pam,
Note that you can also use a CSS property like "display:none;" to hide the quantity box regarding the product listing : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Note that you can also use a CSS property like "display:none;" to hide the quantity box regarding the product listing : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds