- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
Product disappears when updating Alias
11 years 2 weeks ago #214437
by Geor
Product disappears when updating Alias was created by Geor
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.georld.com/index.php/store/product/swar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.1
Hello,
I recently realized what alias actually means,and since in most of my products it is either blank,or irrelevant,I tried to change it in some.
The problem is that when I change it,the product disappears and I have to put the alias back to where it was in order to view the product.
Help!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.1
Hello,
I recently realized what alias actually means,and since in most of my products it is either blank,or irrelevant,I tried to change it in some.
The problem is that when I change it,the product disappears and I have to put the alias back to where it was in order to view the product.
Help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214449
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product disappears when updating Alias
Hi,
It probably means that you have configured a canonical URL in your product. The canonical URL needs to match with the alias of the product. If you change the alias and not the canonical URL, it probably won't work.
If in doubt, empty the canonical URL of the product and that will fix the problem.
It probably means that you have configured a canonical URL in your product. The canonical URL needs to match with the alias of the product. If you change the alias and not the canonical URL, it probably won't work.
If in doubt, empty the canonical URL of the product and that will fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds