- Posts: 294
- Thank you received: 9
[SOLVED] Instructions for Setting Up Brand List
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #214713
by MSTACE
[SOLVED] Instructions for Setting Up Brand List was created by MSTACE
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
I am trying to create a module with a listing of all the BRANDS.
Have tried various things but cannot get the Brand names to display as a list.
Is there any instructions posted anywhere?
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
I am trying to create a module with a listing of all the BRANDS.
Have tried various things but cannot get the Brand names to display as a list.
Is there any instructions posted anywhere?
Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by MSTACE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214715
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Instructions for Setting Up a Brand List
Hi,
There is actually a module called "Brands" which is pre installed with HikaShop, so you just have to activate it via the Joomla modules manager and it will do what you want.
You can also create a new one. I invite you to look at the settings of the brands module in the backend of our demo website for more details on the settings of the module.
There is actually a module called "Brands" which is pre installed with HikaShop, so you just have to activate it via the Joomla modules manager and it will do what you want.
You can also create a new one. I invite you to look at the settings of the brands module in the backend of our demo website for more details on the settings of the module.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MSTACE
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214784
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic Instructions for Setting Up a Brand List
There wasn't any modules called Brands in this install. But I found the problem.
All of the HikaShop modules have the Access set to 'Guest' instead of Public, so that is why I wasn't getting any output at all.
It is working now.
All of the HikaShop modules have the Access set to 'Guest' instead of Public, so that is why I wasn't getting any output at all.
It is working now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds