- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 2
Only recognising the first price
- jberry210490
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 week ago #215232
by jberry210490
Only recognising the first price was created by jberry210490
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi there,
I have products on my site that should have multiple prices.
My ultimate goal is to display in listings of products, the price range of product variants (if there is one). Having read other forum posts, I understand that the way we have to do this is specify the min and max prices of the product variants as multiple prices on the core product. Then go into the content module and set the price display method to price range.
On the core product page, in the box under prices, I create multiple prices with different values, yet on the front end only one price is every recognised. I've tray dumping $this->row->prices in the listing_price view, and it comes up with and arry of only one element. The further prices I specify arn't found.
What am I doing thats wrong?
Best wishes,
Jonathan
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi there,
I have products on my site that should have multiple prices.
My ultimate goal is to display in listings of products, the price range of product variants (if there is one). Having read other forum posts, I understand that the way we have to do this is specify the min and max prices of the product variants as multiple prices on the core product. Then go into the content module and set the price display method to price range.
On the core product page, in the box under prices, I create multiple prices with different values, yet on the front end only one price is every recognised. I've tray dumping $this->row->prices in the listing_price view, and it comes up with and arry of only one element. The further prices I specify arn't found.
What am I doing thats wrong?
Best wishes,
Jonathan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215243
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Only recognising the first price
Hi,
The listing actually automatically takes the prices of the variants so you don't need to enter them in the main product.
All you have to do is to configure the settings of the product listing to display the prices as a "range".
So if you don't see any change, it's either that you're not editing the correct listing menu/module or some kind of cache preventing you from seeing the changes.
The listing actually automatically takes the prices of the variants so you don't need to enter them in the main product.
All you have to do is to configure the settings of the product listing to display the prices as a "range".
So if you don't see any change, it's either that you're not editing the correct listing menu/module or some kind of cache preventing you from seeing the changes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds