- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 1
Category menu item points to wrong category
- NanoPlanet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 week ago #215254
by NanoPlanet
Category menu item points to wrong category was created by NanoPlanet
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
store.ojospa.webez.net/gifts.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Within the default Product Categories category that was created when I installed HikaShop, I have a number of subcategories created. I tried to create a link to my Gifts subcategory:
1. I went to Menus > Main Menu > Add New Item
2. Created a Categories Listing menu item called Gifts
3. In the Categories Options tab I have Main Category set to Gifts
On the front end, when I click Gifts it takes me to my root Product Category and lists ALL of the sub categories and products.
Help!
I am attaching a screenshot of my Category Options settings.
Thanks!
Leslie
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Within the default Product Categories category that was created when I installed HikaShop, I have a number of subcategories created. I tried to create a link to my Gifts subcategory:
1. I went to Menus > Main Menu > Add New Item
2. Created a Categories Listing menu item called Gifts
3. In the Categories Options tab I have Main Category set to Gifts
On the front end, when I click Gifts it takes me to my root Product Category and lists ALL of the sub categories and products.
Help!
I am attaching a screenshot of my Category Options settings.
Thanks!
Leslie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215283
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category menu item points to wrong category
Hi,
I think there was an issue when uploading the screenshot, it is empty.
Please upload it again, and give us a screenshot of your categories tree.
I think there was an issue when uploading the screenshot, it is empty.
Please upload it again, and give us a screenshot of your categories tree.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- NanoPlanet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 1 week ago #215345
by NanoPlanet
Replied by NanoPlanet on topic Category menu item points to wrong category
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215351
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Category menu item points to wrong category
Hi,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.6.0 ; I just fixed the packages for that issue.
Regards,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.6.0 ; I just fixed the packages for that issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds