- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
Description in variant won't save?
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 week ago #215413
by mohairbears
Description in variant won't save? was created by mohairbears
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi, I am having a problem with saving data in a product variant in the 'description' box, on entering the data and saving it does not save? sometimes I cannot even enter the data I have to save and try again?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi, I am having a problem with saving data in a product variant in the 'description' box, on entering the data and saving it does not save? sometimes I cannot even enter the data I have to save and try again?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215415
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Description in variant won't save?
Hi,
That issue already been submitted few weeks ago and we proposed some patch.
We also released HikaShop 2.6.0 with fixes (plus improvements and new features).
Regards,
That issue already been submitted few weeks ago and we proposed some patch.
We also released HikaShop 2.6.0 with fixes (plus improvements and new features).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
11 years 1 week ago #215442
by mohairbears
Replied by mohairbears on topic Description in variant won't save?
Weird I hit the update button and it says I have the latest version of 2.5? I will go to subscriptions and see if it's there.
thanks
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
11 years 1 week ago #215447
by mohairbears
Replied by mohairbears on topic Description in variant won't save?
Hi Jerome, For some reason I cannot update to 2.6? I have found a thread where someone else had this issue and followed the advice there. On doing this I cannot update either package zip or .gz.
I don't think my server is the issue as it's allowing 5 mins before it's timing out ( I also timed this), there are also no error messages except the time out.
Can you please advise what to do as I need to update products which is currently not possible, it seems the only option I have is to go back to version 2.4?
thanks
I don't think my server is the issue as it's allowing 5 mins before it's timing out ( I also timed this), there are also no error messages except the time out.
Can you please advise what to do as I need to update products which is currently not possible, it seems the only option I have is to go back to version 2.4?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
11 years 1 week ago #215454
by mohairbears
Replied by mohairbears on topic Description in variant won't save?
Ok managed to resolve this, it appears Firefox is causing the issue somehow? I could not install anything on Joomla without timing out even though I did a few days ago without issues, switched to IE and it installed no problem?
Anyone else having issues with Firefox?
thanks
Anyone else having issues with Firefox?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215457
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Description in variant won't save?
Hi,
There is no problem with FireFox. It works just fine on our end. The issue is with the restrictions of your web server. The install via FTP allows you to circumvent them, so that's usually the solution we recommend in that case:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
There is no problem with FireFox. It works just fine on our end. The issue is with the restrictions of your web server. The install via FTP allows you to circumvent them, so that's usually the solution we recommend in that case:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds