- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
editing css product page
11 years 1 week ago #215462
by arjanr
editing css product page was created by arjanr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi, I've been reading about editing css but didn't find the answer yet.
I want more room/space between the image, the price, the products name and the Add to Cart button so it looks less crowded. (see screenshot)
I'v been trying with a margin and/or padding but it does not work for me. I can't find the right lines.
grateful for some directions...
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi, I've been reading about editing css but didn't find the answer yet.
I want more room/space between the image, the price, the products name and the Add to Cart button so it looks less crowded. (see screenshot)
I'v been trying with a margin and/or padding but it does not work for me. I can't find the right lines.
grateful for some directions...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215465
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic editing css product page
Hi,
Without a link to the page with the issue, it will be hard to say precisely what has to be done.
I suppose that you could use such CSS:
.hikashop_product_name{
display: block;
margin-top: 20px !important;
}
Without a link to the page with the issue, it will be hard to say precisely what has to be done.
I suppose that you could use such CSS:
.hikashop_product_name{
display: block;
margin-top: 20px !important;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: arjanr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #215517
by arjanr
Replied by arjanr on topic editing css product page
Hi Nicolas, I didn't include a link because the page is behind a login.
I tried your solution and it did work for me. I guess the !important made the difference. I had tried the margin-top
Thx!
I tried your solution and it did work for me. I guess the !important made the difference. I had tried the margin-top
Thx!
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by arjanr.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds