- Posts: 299
- Thank you received: 2
Serach product problems
11 years 6 days ago #215794
by LAMF
Serach product problems was created by LAMF
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dsgbutiken.com/index.php/webshop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.28
Hi,
I have a simple question.
I have added a search field and a button to be pressed after search string is entered in teh search field.
After that I get a list of all items that match the serach phrase, for example "Lamp" generates all lamps in the shop.
Now when clilcking one of those links it points to a non existing URL with a correct URL + /component/search/ in the end and this is making an error 404 Page not found.
So how can I get rid of the /component/search/ at the end of all URLs?
I have compared it to another site I have witrh HikaShop Business that works but can't find any oddities between them.
I would bve very happy if you solved this for me.
Best regards,
Micke
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.28
Hi,
I have a simple question.
I have added a search field and a button to be pressed after search string is entered in teh search field.
After that I get a list of all items that match the serach phrase, for example "Lamp" generates all lamps in the shop.
Now when clilcking one of those links it points to a non existing URL with a correct URL + /component/search/ in the end and this is making an error 404 Page not found.
So how can I get rid of the /component/search/ at the end of all URLs?
I have compared it to another site I have witrh HikaShop Business that works but can't find any oddities between them.
I would bve very happy if you solved this for me.
Best regards,
Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 days ago #215801
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Serach product problems
Hi,
That issue has already been fixed. Update to HikaShop 2.6.0 and that should be ok.
That issue has already been fixed. Update to HikaShop 2.6.0 and that should be ok.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LAMF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 days ago #215871
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic Serach product problems
Thanks that did it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds