- Posts: 261
- Thank you received: 5
specify filepath for image
11 years 6 days ago #215842
by Sjaak
specify filepath for image was created by Sjaak
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no message
Hi,
In the previous version fo hikashop I was used to add images to products by speicifying the filepath. I have thousands of images and I need to keep them organised in a folderstructure. That is why I prefer the method 'spicify filepath' for images.
How can I do that now
Thanks
Sjaak
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no message
Hi,
In the previous version fo hikashop I was used to add images to products by speicifying the filepath. I have thousands of images and I need to keep them organised in a folderstructure. That is why I prefer the method 'spicify filepath' for images.
How can I do that now
Thanks
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 days ago #215844
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic specify filepath for image
Hi,
You can't access to your images with the gallery ? (when using the "+" button).
Regards,
You can't access to your images with the gallery ? (when using the "+" button).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 days ago - 11 years 5 days ago #215960
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic specify filepath for image
Hi Jerome,
Yes, I can access the gallery.
I just prefer the previous alternative to fill out the filepath. It's quick and easy. In my shop I have thousands of images.
When I use the gallery i get:
Yes, I can access the gallery.
I just prefer the previous alternative to fill out the filepath. It's quick and easy. In my shop I have thousands of images.
When I use the gallery i get:
- A hyper small interface where it is very hard to see what you are doing.
- A small list of folders and in the folder just a few previews of very low resolution. It is very hard to see which image to choose.
- A situation that forces me to scroll through multiple annoying screens to get to the image I need to add to the product.
- A very timeconsuming solution to add images compared to the simple Filepath field.
Therefore my wishlist is:
Please bring back the filepath field
For the gallery:
Give us control over the size of the interface, size of the folderlist, size of the preview images to make it easier to work with.
I hope this is possible.
Sjaak
Last edit: 11 years 5 days ago by Sjaak.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 days ago #216030
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic specify filepath for image
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We'll take it into account for future improvements.
Note that the old interface is still in HikaShop.
When you're editing a product, just add &old=1 at the end of the URL in your browser's address bar and you'll get the old interface, allowing you to do what you're used to do.
Thank you for your feedback. We'll take it into account for future improvements.
Note that the old interface is still in HikaShop.
When you're editing a product, just add &old=1 at the end of the URL in your browser's address bar and you'll get the old interface, allowing you to do what you're used to do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 days ago #216037
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic specify filepath for image
Thanks for the hint Nicolas.
I will use the 'old' method for now.
Happy that you are willing to take my suggestions in consideration for future development.
Sjaak
I will use the 'old' method for now.
Happy that you are willing to take my suggestions in consideration for future development.
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds