- Posts: 299
- Thank you received: 2
Show navigation bar in product listing
11 years 5 days ago #215888
by LAMF
Show navigation bar in product listing was created by LAMF
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bil-filtertjanst.se/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.42
Hi,
This might sound too basic but in my shop when clicking a link to a product category.
I waqnt to display 4 columns and 3 rows of Products as DIVs.
I have set it up in the menu editor of that spoecific menu item that it shal be HikaShop Products lisitng.
Then I set under the TAB => Products options 4 columns 3 rows as usual.
Now when saving and click that menu item only those 4 X 3 prpducts are displayed, that's fine but I get no navigation bar to the next page etc.
This use to work default right out of the box but I have been searching and looking and comparing to my other sites with HikaShop and I can't find any settings that should be set in orde for this to work.....
What is wrong?
Best regards
MIcke
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.42
Hi,
This might sound too basic but in my shop when clicking a link to a product category.
I waqnt to display 4 columns and 3 rows of Products as DIVs.
I have set it up in the menu editor of that spoecific menu item that it shal be HikaShop Products lisitng.
Then I set under the TAB => Products options 4 columns 3 rows as usual.
Now when saving and click that menu item only those 4 X 3 prpducts are displayed, that's fine but I get no navigation bar to the next page etc.
This use to work default right out of the box but I have been searching and looking and comparing to my other sites with HikaShop and I can't find any settings that should be set in orde for this to work.....
What is wrong?
Best regards
MIcke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 days ago #215893
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Show navigation bar in product listing
Hi,
I can't find a shop on the site you're linking to.
Anyway, if the pagination doesn't show:
1. You might have set "Pagination" set to "No" in the main configuration: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#display_general
2. You might have selected "Random" in the menu/module configuration. (See "I don't see any pagination on the listing of products." under FAQ, e.g. here: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...y-front-end.html#faq )
3. Probably unlikely, but perhaps views have been edited removing the pagination.
I can't find a shop on the site you're linking to.
Anyway, if the pagination doesn't show:
1. You might have set "Pagination" set to "No" in the main configuration: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#display_general
2. You might have selected "Random" in the menu/module configuration. (See "I don't see any pagination on the listing of products." under FAQ, e.g. here: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...y-front-end.html#faq )
3. Probably unlikely, but perhaps views have been edited removing the pagination.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: LAMF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 days ago #215930
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic Show navigation bar in product listing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds