Content menu module issue
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 days ago - 10 years 11 months ago #215901
by dilum_tharaka
Content menu module issue was created by dilum_tharaka
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 41
Hi,
I'm rebuilding a site with hikashop,So I installed the latest package from the subscriptions page.But when I check the display menu in the hikashop dashboard,the content modules are not displaying-No menu item at all.
Please see the screenshot:
Is this is a bug in the component?
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 41
Hi,
I'm rebuilding a site with hikashop,So I installed the latest package from the subscriptions page.But when I check the display menu in the hikashop dashboard,the content modules are not displaying-No menu item at all.
Please see the screenshot:
Is this is a bug in the component?
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by dilum_tharaka.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 days ago #215910
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Content menu module issue
Hi,
It's not a bug, it's a feature. The options are now directly in the Joomla settings of the modules and menus, so these menus are not necessary anymore.
It's not a bug, it's a feature. The options are now directly in the Joomla settings of the modules and menus, so these menus are not necessary anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dilum_tharaka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds