- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Category description problem
- michaelmyth
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 days ago - 11 years 5 days ago #215924
by michaelmyth
Category description problem was created by michaelmyth
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi,
when I set the category "Description" to "No" in a product listing layout the "Margin" option doesn't work anymore. When I look at the code the "margin: 10px 10px" for
is not outputted.
thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi,
when I set the category "Description" to "No" in a product listing layout the "Margin" option doesn't work anymore. When I look at the code the "margin: 10px 10px" for
Code:
<div class="hikashop_container"></div>
thanks!
Last edit: 11 years 5 days ago by michaelmyth.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 days ago #215942
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category description problem
Hi,
I just tried on my local and everything is working as expected.
Could you give us more informations about your configuration ? Is that happening in a menu or a module ?
Could you give us a link to a page with the issue ? (so show description set to no and margin to 10px)
Another link to a page without the issue, so a margin set to 10px and description set to yes is welcome too.
I just tried on my local and everything is working as expected.
Could you give us more informations about your configuration ? Is that happening in a menu or a module ?
Could you give us a link to a page with the issue ? (so show description set to no and margin to 10px)
Another link to a page without the issue, so a margin set to 10px and description set to yes is welcome too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- michaelmyth
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 days ago #216047
by michaelmyth
Replied by michaelmyth on topic Category description problem
Hi,
is happening in a menu.
I've sent the links via email and back-end logins also.
thanks!
is happening in a menu.
I've sent the links via email and back-end logins also.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 days ago #216053
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Category description problem
Hi,
You had an override for the view "product / listing" and that custom view had an error.
It was an override from HikaShop 2.3.2 and the error added an extra "</div>" which break a part of the HTML ; due to that tag closure, the CSS was not applied correctly, like the margin one.
So I fixed the view and now the display is correct.
Regards,
You had an override for the view "product / listing" and that custom view had an error.
It was an override from HikaShop 2.3.2 and the error added an extra "</div>" which break a part of the HTML ; due to that tag closure, the CSS was not applied correctly, like the margin one.
So I fixed the view and now the display is correct.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaelmyth
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds