Display All Products
- jackpotwinner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 day ago #216387
by jackpotwinner
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison
Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com
Display All Products was created by jackpotwinner
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.seekwithinyou.com/store
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 45.0.2454.101 (64-bit)
I have recently updated to the new Hikashop version 2.6.0 and I cannot figure out how to display all products. It seems like this should be a simple task, however, it is not working. I used to be able to just select product category and it would display all the products now I cannot do that.
I have gone back and forth between trying to display all products and just displaying the categories I want to display. For the category display, it is only allowing me to display 1 category and not multiple. This was not a problem before. What am I doing wrong?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 45.0.2454.101 (64-bit)
I have recently updated to the new Hikashop version 2.6.0 and I cannot figure out how to display all products. It seems like this should be a simple task, however, it is not working. I used to be able to just select product category and it would display all the products now I cannot do that.
I have gone back and forth between trying to display all products and just displaying the categories I want to display. For the category display, it is only allowing me to display 1 category and not multiple. This was not a problem before. What am I doing wrong?
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison
Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jackpotwinner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 23 hours ago #216389
by jackpotwinner
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison
Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com
Replied by jackpotwinner on topic Display All Products
Nevermind!! I figured out how to add all products. I had to go back and add product category to each product!
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison
Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds