- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
Variants Order
- ahacreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 12 hours ago #216505
by ahacreative
Variants Order was created by ahacreative
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi,
I've searched the forums and the documentation and couldn't find a recent answer. I am working on a development site at the moment and am having an issue with variants.
One product has 92 variants. I forgot one somewhere in the mix, and now it is out of order when displayed on the front end. How can I reorder the variants so it will display correctly for customers? If I have to redo the variants for this product, it means I will be redoing 92 variants.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi,
I've searched the forums and the documentation and couldn't find a recent answer. I am working on a development site at the moment and am having an issue with variants.
One product has 92 variants. I forgot one somewhere in the mix, and now it is out of order when displayed on the front end. How can I reorder the variants so it will display correctly for customers? If I have to redo the variants for this product, it means I will be redoing 92 variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 hours ago #216507
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Variants Order
Hi,
The order of the variants depends on what you entered in the ordering of the values of your characteristics when you edit them via the menu Products>Characteristics.
So it should be fairly easy to change that. No need to redo the variants.
The order of the variants depends on what you entered in the ordering of the values of your characteristics when you edit them via the menu Products>Characteristics.
So it should be fairly easy to change that. No need to redo the variants.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahacreative
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ahacreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 11 months ago #216617
by ahacreative
Replied by ahacreative on topic Variants Order
Hi Nicolas,
I see what you are saying and that makes sense. However, I'm not sure what i going on here. I'm attaching two screenshots. The first one shows the value: 3 PHASE, 40 AMP, 10HP@230V,30HP@480V in the correct place within the Characteristic. The second screenshot shows this value out of place in the Horsepower drop-down selector. 3 PHASE, 40 AMP, 10HP@230V,30HP@480V should be under 3 PHASE, 32 AMP, 10HP@230V,20HP@480V, but instead it is appearing second in the list.
Is there something completely obvious I am missing here?
I see what you are saying and that makes sense. However, I'm not sure what i going on here. I'm attaching two screenshots. The first one shows the value: 3 PHASE, 40 AMP, 10HP@230V,30HP@480V in the correct place within the Characteristic. The second screenshot shows this value out of place in the Horsepower drop-down selector. 3 PHASE, 40 AMP, 10HP@230V,30HP@480V should be under 3 PHASE, 32 AMP, 10HP@230V,20HP@480V, but instead it is appearing second in the list.
Is there something completely obvious I am missing here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
10 years 11 months ago #216625
by mohairbears
Replied by mohairbears on topic Variants Order
Hi, That's easy, see your 1st screen shot with the 'ordering' set at 0, well just number as you want them to show i.e. 1, 2 , 3 ,4 ,5 etc. and save then they will be in the order of your choice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahacreative
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ahacreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 11 months ago #216628
by ahacreative
Replied by ahacreative on topic Variants Order
mohairbears,
Thank you!!! That totally solved my issue. I swear... I looked in the values of the characteristics yesterday and did not see the ordering column. I've also been staring at spreadsheets for 8 hours a day... Not sure if it really wasn't there or if I just missed it. Either way, thank you again!
Thank you!!! That totally solved my issue. I swear... I looked in the values of the characteristics yesterday and did not see the ordering column. I've also been staring at spreadsheets for 8 hours a day... Not sure if it really wasn't there or if I just missed it. Either way, thank you again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds