Skip to main content

Price per quantity

More
11 years 12 hours ago #216508 by m.fontana
Price per quantity was created by m.fontana
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4

Hi,
when I add different price based on quantity in my product I see all price of this; is it possible to have only one price and this changed based on quantity?

Example:
now I have
10,92
8,92 each if you buy at least 1
7,92 each if you buy at least 2
6,92 each if you buy at least 3

I would like the price change based on quantity, so if I have 2 the price is 17,84, and this list go hidden

I hope I explained myself
Thanks
Matteo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 hour ago #216525 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price per quantity
Hi,

There is no option to do that dynamic display like you want.
That would require to modify both the file listing_price and the file "quantity" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views.
If you're not a developer, you'll have to hire one to do that for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: m.fontana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum