- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
Product quantity illimitated
10 years 11 months ago #216869
by leonte54
Product quantity illimitated was created by leonte54
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.giocagio.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 45.0.2454
Hi,
I've update at last version (2.6.0) and when I change o modify something in the price section, if I press enter button on keyboard the number of quantity product change automatically in ILLIMITADED.
It's possibile to fix this?
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 45.0.2454
Hi,
I've update at last version (2.6.0) and when I change o modify something in the price section, if I press enter button on keyboard the number of quantity product change automatically in ILLIMITADED.
It's possibile to fix this?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216897
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product quantity illimitated
Hi,
In the product edit form, the first button in the HTML is the button for the quantity.
That button does not validate the form, it just call a javascript function set the product quantity to unlimited.
By pressing the "enter" key, your browser look for the first available button in the form and submit it.
For most cases, it submit the entire form but in that specific case, it just activate the product quantity unlimited button.
Regards,
In the product edit form, the first button in the HTML is the button for the quantity.
That button does not validate the form, it just call a javascript function set the product quantity to unlimited.
By pressing the "enter" key, your browser look for the first available button in the form and submit it.
For most cases, it submit the entire form but in that specific case, it just activate the product quantity unlimited button.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds