Product listing is not working in the new Hikashop
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216948
by dilum_tharaka
Product listing is not working in the new Hikashop was created by dilum_tharaka
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
development.mausfish.com/shop-online
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox
Hello,
I'm using the latest version of hikashop for my website,I really like the new idea of adding the module options to the menu.It's so much easy to interact with Hikashop now.
I created a product listing page using the menu,but it's not showing up in the frontend.I tried everything.this problem is only affected in the product listing page.(I created a category listing page and it works
) I can't think of a way to fix this. Can anyone help me with this?
Screenshot is attached
Dilum
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox
Hello,
I'm using the latest version of hikashop for my website,I really like the new idea of adding the module options to the menu.It's so much easy to interact with Hikashop now.
I created a product listing page using the menu,but it's not showing up in the frontend.I tried everything.this problem is only affected in the product listing page.(I created a category listing page and it works
Screenshot is attached
Dilum
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by dilum_tharaka.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216967
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product listing is not working in the new Hikashop
Hi,
You need to change the "sub element filter" setting to "all sub elements". Otherwise, it will only display the products directly below the "product category" category.
You need to change the "sub element filter" setting to "all sub elements". Otherwise, it will only display the products directly below the "product category" category.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dilum_tharaka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 11 months ago #217141
by dilum_tharaka
Replied by dilum_tharaka on topic Product listing is not working in the new Hikashop
It worked
Thanks Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds