- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
article options
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217158
by Joost
article options was created by Joost
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.yohocards.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 41.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Forgot how I did it: article options with radio button
I am a little stupid: I forgot how I got the options into a article like the attached screendump. I have check all options with the article and with the categorie and now Iam stuck. See the link http://http://www.yohocards.nl/samengestelde-molen-bestellen Its the radiobutton choice everyday retro or everyday rozen.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 41.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Forgot how I did it: article options with radio button
I am a little stupid: I forgot how I got the options into a article like the attached screendump. I have check all options with the article and with the categorie and now Iam stuck. See the link http://http://www.yohocards.nl/samengestelde-molen-bestellen Its the radiobutton choice everyday retro or everyday rozen.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Joost.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217162
by Joost
Replied by Joost on topic article options
Iam even more stupid as I thought: I found it suddenly myself, sorry for worring you.
For those wo don't: its and option under show-> own fields
For those wo don't: its and option under show-> own fields
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Joost.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds