- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Product Image in Email and Backend Orders
10 years 11 months ago #217650
by MyWorld
Product Image in Email and Backend Orders was created by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
1) Where do I change the size of the product image that is sent in the email to the buyer and to the administrator?
I checked both system > emails > Order administrator notification AND Order creation notification but I don't see how to change it.
2) How do I add a product image to the orders that are listed in the backend. I think that should be something that is automatically added to Hikashop as it makes it easy to identify what product was purchased.
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
1) Where do I change the size of the product image that is sent in the email to the buyer and to the administrator?
I checked both system > emails > Order administrator notification AND Order creation notification but I don't see how to change it.
2) How do I add a product image to the orders that are listed in the backend. I think that should be something that is automatically added to Hikashop as it makes it easy to identify what product was purchased.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217668
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Image in Email and Backend Orders
Hi,
1 - The thumbnail generation is in the "preload" part of the email.
(in the last text area).
2 - I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.
The product image are added automatically by HikaShop as long as the product right exist in HikaShop.
Regards,
1 - The thumbnail generation is in the "preload" part of the email.
(in the last text area).
Code:
$img = $imageHelper->getThumbnail($item->images[0]->file_path, array(50, 50), array('forcesize' => true, 'scale' => 'outside'));
2 - I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.
The product image are added automatically by HikaShop as long as the product right exist in HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds