Remove Add to cart on
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #217655
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Remove Add to cart on was created by Dragon41673
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I have been unsuccessful in finding my answer, so I had to ask. I'd like to remove the ability to "add to cart" from the multiple Product Listings, and ONLY have it on the Individual listings. Is this possible? Please see attached images...
Product Listings.PNG shows the page where I'd like to remove the "add to cart" button...
Individual Listings.PNG shows the actual product, listed individually when you click on it from the page above, this is the ONLY place I want "add to cart" shown.
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I have been unsuccessful in finding my answer, so I had to ask. I'd like to remove the ability to "add to cart" from the multiple Product Listings, and ONLY have it on the Individual listings. Is this possible? Please see attached images...
Product Listings.PNG shows the page where I'd like to remove the "add to cart" button...
Individual Listings.PNG shows the actual product, listed individually when you click on it from the page above, this is the ONLY place I want "add to cart" shown.
Thanks!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217659
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove Add to cart on
Hi,
Go in the Joomla menu manager, edit your HikaShop menu items and turn off the "add to cart" setting there.
Go in the Joomla menu manager, edit your HikaShop menu items and turn off the "add to cart" setting there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 11 months ago #217731
by Dragon41673
Perfect! Took some digging as it wasn't exactly where you said it would be (unless I'm reading your post wrong)...but that could be how it was originally setup from my previous webmaster.
Thank you Nicolas!!!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Remove Add to cart on
nicolas wrote: Hi,
Go in the Joomla menu manager, edit your HikaShop menu items and turn off the "add to cart" setting there.
Perfect! Took some digging as it wasn't exactly where you said it would be (unless I'm reading your post wrong)...but that could be how it was originally setup from my previous webmaster.
Thank you Nicolas!!!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds