- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
Icons missing
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #217867
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Icons missing was created by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4.
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi
The icons are missing on several different pages.
E.g.
friesbureau.org/gaveboden.net/mine-lodder
I looked at the code:
"[class^="icon-"], [class*=" icon-"] {
background-image: none !important;"
But I can't change it anywhere.
Best regards
Carsten
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4.
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi
The icons are missing on several different pages.
E.g.
friesbureau.org/gaveboden.net/mine-lodder
I looked at the code:
"[class^="icon-"], [class*=" icon-"] {
background-image: none !important;"
But I can't change it anywhere.
Best regards
Carsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217870
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Icons missing
Hi,
Your issue is related to your template CSS.
You have to edit your template or create special CSS rules in an HikaShop CSS override.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Your issue is related to your template CSS.
You have to edit your template or create special CSS rules in an HikaShop CSS override.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds