- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Can't see products in each category
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217992
by melprok
Can't see products in each category was created by melprok
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
melprokwebsolutions.com/WebSite_Client_D...alexhealth/productos
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi, I don't know why but I can't see the products in each category. I check some products
and each product is in a category. I create a menu with the category listing, but I can't see products.
In include the link.
Any idea?
Thanks,
Jose
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi, I don't know why but I can't see the products in each category. I check some products
and each product is in a category. I create a menu with the category listing, but I can't see products.
In include the link.
Any idea?
Thanks,
Jose
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Jerome. Reason: remove duplicate content
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217993
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't see products in each category
Hi,
Please do not paste the same content in the "error" field and in your message field.
It looks like an issue that Xavier fixed ; can you please re-download HikaShop 2.6.0 in order to be sure that you got the latest patches ?
Thanks
Please do not paste the same content in the "error" field and in your message field.
It looks like an issue that Xavier fixed ; can you please re-download HikaShop 2.6.0 in order to be sure that you got the latest patches ?
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218049
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Can't see products in each category
Hello, Ok, sorry...
I download and install again, but I have the same issue.
Any help?
Thanks
I download and install again, but I have the same issue.
Any help?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218103
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can't see products in each category
Hi,
Please give us screenshots of the settings under the "Categories Options" and "Products Options".
This will give us more clues.
Please give us screenshots of the settings under the "Categories Options" and "Products Options".
This will give us more clues.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218358
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Can't see products in each category
Where I can find those options?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218426
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can't see products in each category
Hi,
These tabs can be seen in the menu edition page, via Joomla > Menus > You menu > The desired menu item.
These tabs can be seen in the menu edition page, via Joomla > Menus > You menu > The desired menu item.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218558
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Can't see products in each category
Ok. I attach the settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218583
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can't see products in each category
Hi,
The settings seems to be correct, just to be sure, these are the settings of the menu with the id "337" ?
If it is, please give us backend access to your website via our contact form. Don't forget to give the url of that topic in the message.
hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
The settings seems to be correct, just to be sure, these are the settings of the menu with the id "337" ?
If it is, please give us backend access to your website via our contact form. Don't forget to give the url of that topic in the message.
hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218818
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Can't see products in each category
Yes. 337.
Ok, Thanks...
Ok, Thanks...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218831
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can't see products in each category
Hi,
Indeed there is a strange issue with that menu, I just tried to create a new one, and on the new one there was no issues.
So I recommend to create a new menu, set the same settings than before, and delete the menu with the id 337.
Indeed there is a strange issue with that menu, I just tried to create a new one, and on the new one there was no issues.
So I recommend to create a new menu, set the same settings than before, and delete the menu with the id 337.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219708
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Can't see products in each category
Ok, Thanks...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.357 seconds