- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Can't view my products after moving to new domain
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #218014
by omkar123
Can't view my products after moving to new domain was created by omkar123
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.2.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hi,
I just shifted to new domain. Earlier I had no problems but now, I cannot view my products as their URL still points to old site. But I can view the Product category and Sub category but not the products. i tried to enter my new url/path to the product but it gives me 404 not found error. Even the checkout page does not work
Plese help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hi,
I just shifted to new domain. Earlier I had no problems but now, I cannot view my products as their URL still points to old site. But I can view the Product category and Sub category but not the products. i tried to enter my new url/path to the product but it gives me 404 not found error. Even the checkout page does not work
Plese help.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by omkar123.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218025
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can't view my products after moving to new domain
Hi,
What are your settings in Configuration > Features > SEF url options > "Force canonical URLs on listings" ?
You should try to disable that option, or let it enabled and delete all the canonical urls set for your products.
I think that the system is using old canonical urls, so that can't be working as expected.
You can potentially use the mass actions to remove all the canonical urls in one action.
What are your settings in Configuration > Features > SEF url options > "Force canonical URLs on listings" ?
You should try to disable that option, or let it enabled and delete all the canonical urls set for your products.
I think that the system is using old canonical urls, so that can't be working as expected.
You can potentially use the mass actions to remove all the canonical urls in one action.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds