- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Problem saving Modules under the product page etc.
- rasmus@opdagverden.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #218600
by rasmus@opdagverden.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi
I have a problem with the "Modules under the product page" and "Modules to display under the main area". The thing is - even though I select the modules in the modal popup and hit OK - the modules are not displayed. It's like it not being saved correct.
I could add the module id to product_show_modules in the hikashop_config table and get it to display, so it's not a module config issue, but rather a bug or workflow issue that I've missed.
Please see this small screencast displaying the issue: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2592749/hika_modules_error.mp4
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi
I have a problem with the "Modules under the product page" and "Modules to display under the main area". The thing is - even though I select the modules in the modal popup and hit OK - the modules are not displayed. It's like it not being saved correct.
I could add the module id to product_show_modules in the hikashop_config table and get it to display, so it's not a module config issue, but rather a bug or workflow issue that I've missed.
Please see this small screencast displaying the issue: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2592749/hika_modules_error.mp4
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218602
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem saving Modules under the product page etc.
Hi,
Once you have validate the content in the popup ; you need to save the HikaShop configuration to store it in the database.
Otherwise, it will have no effect.
Regards,
Once you have validate the content in the popup ; you need to save the HikaShop configuration to store it in the database.
Otherwise, it will have no effect.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rasmus@opdagverden.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #218844
by rasmus@opdagverden.dk
Replied by rasmus@opdagverden.dk on topic Problem saving Modules under the product page etc.
I have tried that - still nothing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rasmus@opdagverden.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #218860
by rasmus@opdagverden.dk
Replied by rasmus@opdagverden.dk on topic Problem saving Modules under the product page etc.
Please see
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2592749/hika_modules_error2.mp4
I also tried it with a fresh hikashop installation on a different joomla installation, where hikashop hasn't been installed before. Same result.
I also tried it with a fresh hikashop installation on a different joomla installation, where hikashop hasn't been installed before. Same result.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218877
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem saving Modules under the product page etc.
Hi,
I've tried it on my end with the latest version and it's working fine.
Could you provide a backend access so that we could check that on your website ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
I've tried it on my end with the latest version and it's working fine.
Could you provide a backend access so that we could check that on your website ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds