- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Selection option
- war relics
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #218931
by war relics
Selection option was created by war relics
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Good morning,
I would like to have a selection for the size and color of a product on my product detail page. I would
like to apply this option on the website, but don't quite know where to start.
I have already found the documentation: Display by Color www.hikashop.com/support/support/documentation/272
But I don't know how to combine it with a size selection.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Good morning,
I would like to have a selection for the size and color of a product on my product detail page. I would
like to apply this option on the website, but don't quite know where to start.
I have already found the documentation: Display by Color www.hikashop.com/support/support/documentation/272
But I don't know how to combine it with a size selection.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218933
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Selection option
Hi,
Please have a look at this documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
Please have a look at this documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
The following user(s) said Thank You: war relics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- war relics
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #219087
by war relics
Replied by war relics on topic Selection option
Hi,
Oke i understand the part of "Variants". But how can i combine 2 types of variants and the quantity of each variant within 1 product type?
Unfortunately I can not find that in the documentation.
I would like to have the following option:
As an example
* Product: Shoe_123
* In the following colors: Black, Red, Brown (till here it works with the following documentation: Display by Color www.hikashop.com/support/support/documentation/272 )
* In the following sizes in each color: 9, 10 , 11
* Another prize in the differences of color or/and size
Then we get the following problem to set.
What if a specific shoe size from the color black, is no longer in stock. How can we manage this?
Regards.
Oke i understand the part of "Variants". But how can i combine 2 types of variants and the quantity of each variant within 1 product type?
Unfortunately I can not find that in the documentation.
I would like to have the following option:
As an example
* Product: Shoe_123
* In the following colors: Black, Red, Brown (till here it works with the following documentation: Display by Color www.hikashop.com/support/support/documentation/272 )
* In the following sizes in each color: 9, 10 , 11
* Another prize in the differences of color or/and size
Then we get the following problem to set.
What if a specific shoe size from the color black, is no longer in stock. How can we manage this?
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219107
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Selection option
Hi,
I don't see the problem with that.
When you edit your product, in the "Variants" tab, you can edit each variant of the product (combination of characteristics values). That way, you can set a stock for each variant, set its price, etc.
I don't see the problem with that.
When you edit your product, in the "Variants" tab, you can edit each variant of the product (combination of characteristics values). That way, you can set a stock for each variant, set its price, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: war relics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- war relics
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #219445
by war relics
Replied by war relics on topic Selection option
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for youre reply!
I will try to figure it out.
Thanks
Thanks for youre reply!
I will try to figure it out.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds