Skip to main content

Products will not upload via CSV

More
10 years 11 months ago #218943 by grayt7
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6

Hi,

I have some products that will not upload via CSV. I have checked the database and they appear in the database but do not show in the admin or the front of the site? How can this be?

The issue is that now I can not use the product codes of the products that don't show in the admin as they just don't show when updated via CSV?

Any idea for this one please?

many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218983 by nicolas
Hi,

It's probably because the CSV is wrong with what you have in the "categories" column for these products.
The best would be that you provide a simplified version of your CSV with only 1 or 2 products which don't display so that we could see what you did.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum