Skip to main content

Display issue with new Template

More
10 years 11 months ago #219091 by Dragon41673
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

I'm working on a new site design, and have created a test site (url private), and I'm just starting to get the hang of it...but, I cannot get HikaShop to display properly.

It is not just showing category listings, it's showing products all on the same page...and worse yet, it's double listed them if you scroll further down the page. I cannot figure out why. Any help would be appreciated.

Template is the RocketTheme Kraken template. Some stuff is still "as is" that came with the template, other things I've started to change.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219108 by nicolas
Hi,

That's because you configured your categories listing menu with an associated category listing module.
Delete your menu item via the Joomla menu manager and recreate it there.
It should hopefully work correctly with the default settings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219195 by Dragon41673
I will try this later tonight...hopefully I can find what you're telling me to delete & re-setup. My previous webmaster setup my site originally for me...but I'm trying thus all myself.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #219215 by Dragon41673
Ok...I just looked, and I don't have any menu modules for Hikashop other than the Shopping link & cart link.

Am I looking in the wrong place? Can you give me a step by step for what to look for?
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Dragon41673.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219217 by Dragon41673
Just to be helpful, here's some images of the menu & their details page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219228 by nicolas
Hi,

As I said, delete that menu item and recreate it with the same settings and that should work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219325 by Dragon41673
K...just tried it, and it didn't work. I'm getting the same display problem with the new menu listing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219370 by nicolas
Hi,

Can you provide a link to the page and a backend access to the website so that we can check your settings ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219439 by Dragon41673
Will do! Sending over shortly. Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219495 by Xavier
Hi,

I don't see the double listing, but if you want to edit the display and show the products only when in the sub category so you have to change the settings of the associated module at this url:
administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=menus&task=edit&cid[]=1096

And change the option "Sub elements filter " from "All sub elements" to "Direct sub elements".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219524 by Dragon41673
Thank you Xavier! It's odd...the double entries were showing, but now they aren't. Something somewhere changed...but that's ok. I was able to change a few other items using those setting, so that was very helpful.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219633 by Dragon41673
One more quick question...I just enabled the Bootstrap option so the responsive theme would work with Hikashop...and I have another display issue on MOBILE only. Website using a computer works fine, but the mobile aspect of it is off a bit.

Please see the attached image, the display issue is circled in red. How can I space that out a bit so the buttons are not on top of each other?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219657 by nicolas
Hi,

You can add such CSS in order to avoid the problem:
.hikashop_products_pagination .list-footer a.pagenav, .hikashop_subcategories_pagination .list-footer a.pagenav {
line-height: 30px;
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219706 by Dragon41673
Awesome, thank you Nicolas. I will give this a try when I get home tonight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219768 by Dragon41673
Awesome! That worked Nicolas...thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum